- Joined
- Jun 5, 2013
- Messages
- 43
I know this has probably already been brought up, but it would be great to see a map rotation server with 8 or so popular maps. All these 24/7 servers can become a bit repetitive. Just my 2 cents
Minigames has bhop go play bhop
Psh, bhop isn't even css.
Do you even Source h.winn?
I don't understand, yes I play source?

The question wasnt if you play source, its IF you source, like the rest of us mainly kerri

We once had a rotation server with deathmatch and that didn't work out so well. A rotation server without deathmatch isn't something I think we have tried. You can always Drop Box the suggestion though.![]()
Just have good maps on rotation server and you'll see how many people will be on there playing. Nobody wants to play crappy maps like de_cbble or de_dolls or some garbage crap like that.
It'd be a great way to test the maps I'm making!!!