Check This Out Post Your Desktop

untitled-19.jpg
 
sadf.jpg


Suckage, I just noticed photobucket downsized my image to about half its original size. This sucks.
 


Nothing too fancy here.

EDIT: Sorry about the excessive wideness. I cant remember the source, but I do remember it was originally 3200x1200 pixels for a dual 1600x1200 monitor setup. I edited it in photoshop so the resolution was 3360x1050 for two 1680x1050 22" monitors.
 
Last edited:
Thumbnail that wallpaper please Action. my 1680x1050 can't handle the excessiveness.

also. do you have the source of the wall paper. It looks interesting in concept. Not sure if i like the colours though.
 
Hehehe, OSVG, I used to have that same wallpaper on my Macbook Pro. I changed it for something else now. I guess I'll be the first Linux to user to post?

new-screenshot2.png
 
Last edited:
deskytopylo7.jpg

Yes, my Steam Folder is really 86 gigs big.
(For people who know what the image is from) Yes, I'm aware this only appears on screen for like 1.5 seconds in the entire film. I still likes it.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top