Wizekraker Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 16, 2012 Messages 2,492 Jun 28, 2013 #1 I need help beating a boss in pirate DLC. Any takers? must be lvl 37 or higher
xFiveSevenx EGO Addict Joined May 31, 2013 Messages 1,366 Jun 30, 2013 #3 wizekraker said: I need help beating a boss in pirate DLC. Any takers? must be lvl 37 or higher Click to expand... PC I take it?? If you have PS3 I have a LvL 40 right around that area.
wizekraker said: I need help beating a boss in pirate DLC. Any takers? must be lvl 37 or higher Click to expand... PC I take it?? If you have PS3 I have a LvL 40 right around that area.
Wizekraker Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 16, 2012 Messages 2,492 Jul 12, 2013 #4 Im good now but, I may need help in future since I started true vault hunter mode