Fullmetal Thread 07/04/13

Maserati

It was never a phase!
=(eGO)=
Joined
Jun 29, 2013
Messages
5,838
LOL

1048781_10100162218844199_1969662910_o.jpg
 
Fullmetal is awesome because......He chugs mustard. Meep, you have some competition here.
 
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNFWyKD1MLE&feature=youtu.be[/ame]
 
Last edited:
If all of you who skipped this and read the comments, before he stopped streamng he did take a drink of alcohal to stay fullmetal
 
Ugh, you mustard-lovers are foul. You are never going to ascend to the great deli in the sky. That joy is reserved only for the pious devotees of mayo.
 
If you're going to chug mustard, you should do the good stuff, not that neon yellow gunk. ;)
 
Ugh, you mustard-lovers are foul. You are never going to ascend to the great deli in the sky. That joy is reserved only for the pious devotees of mayo.

I never said I loved mustard.
I have said Mayo is gross though.

If you're going to chug mustard, you should do the good stuff, not that neon yellow gunk. ;)

Only mustard that was in the fridge.
 
Back
Top