F Fluffy Forum Fiend Joined Nov 28, 2012 Messages 674 Jul 6, 2013 #21 Soooo when are we going to have a someone battle fullmetal in a drinking contest? I love to do so but you know money.
Soooo when are we going to have a someone battle fullmetal in a drinking contest? I love to do so but you know money.
S Sanctified Aberration Thread Thumper Joined Jan 6, 2011 Messages 1,004 Jul 6, 2013 #22 I never said I loved mustard. I have said Mayo is gross though. Click to expand... I am glad you are not tainted by the yellow stain of the false condiment. Partake in the joy that is mayonnaise and bask in its creamy glory.
I never said I loved mustard. I have said Mayo is gross though. Click to expand... I am glad you are not tainted by the yellow stain of the false condiment. Partake in the joy that is mayonnaise and bask in its creamy glory.
P Pzycho Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 18, 2011 Messages 2,230 Jul 6, 2013 #23 I like the end of the video
Bryan Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined Apr 15, 2010 Messages 2,787 Jul 7, 2013 #24 What's up with eGO and mustard?
S Shiznoe EGO Is My Life! Joined Jan 17, 2011 Messages 5,903 Jul 7, 2013 #25 Bryan said: What's up with eGO and mustard? Click to expand... It's a tradition for new leadership members to do something gross, it is usually eating a mustoreo...
Bryan said: What's up with eGO and mustard? Click to expand... It's a tradition for new leadership members to do something gross, it is usually eating a mustoreo...
Fullmetal EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Jun 2, 2010 Messages 5,281 Jul 7, 2013 #26 Clone394 said: Soooo when are we going to have a someone battle fullmetal in a drinking contest? I love to do so but you know money. Click to expand... Never. Shiznoe said: It's a tradition for new leadership members to do something gross, it is usually eating a mustoreo... Click to expand... They're not really that gross. Last edited: Jul 7, 2013
Clone394 said: Soooo when are we going to have a someone battle fullmetal in a drinking contest? I love to do so but you know money. Click to expand... Never. Shiznoe said: It's a tradition for new leadership members to do something gross, it is usually eating a mustoreo... Click to expand... They're not really that gross.
Bryan Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined Apr 15, 2010 Messages 2,787 Jul 7, 2013 #27 Shiznoe said: It's a tradition for new leadership members to do something gross, it is usually eating a mustoreo... Click to expand... Yeah, but the question still stands: "What's up with that?"
Shiznoe said: It's a tradition for new leadership members to do something gross, it is usually eating a mustoreo... Click to expand... Yeah, but the question still stands: "What's up with that?"