How often do you play non-eGO games?

How often do you play non-eGO games?

  • Often

    Points: 228 50.6%
  • Sometimes

    Points: 95 21.1%
  • Every now and then

    Points: 50 11.1%
  • Rarely

    Points: 54 12.0%
  • Never

    Points: 24 5.3%

  • Total voters
    451

DragonD

The Division of None
Joined
Jan 12, 2009
Messages
3,240
How often do you play non-eGO games?

Thanks to Lucas15 from the CS division for this poll suggestion.


If you regularly play a non-eGO game, what ya playing?
 
Last edited:
Sometimes. I've been in to GTA:SA lately, and I play Runescape every so often.
 
Darn FTB…

if only it didn't make regular Minecraft so boring :(


Apart from that, the only non-eGO games I play with any sort of regularity are Portal, its sequel and various mobile games (iPhone/iPad)


(For those who don't know, FTB stands for Feed the Beast and is a collection of mods for Minecraft)
 
well i recently got left for dead 2, which i have no idea how to play, so i'll be playing that for a while :P
 
I play osu!, Touhou Sky Arena, and TERA quiet a bit.
 
Yes, Animal Crossing New Leaf.

I am very addicted.

tumblr_mp37x10gIh1qh3d0oo1_400.gif
 
I used to play a lot of "non-eGO games" but they appear to be "eGO games". Hmm...
 
Rarely. Sometimes I have an itch for a gruesome game of Pacman or Space Invaders. Or if I'm really feeling sadistic, a mean game of Pong. :w00t:
 
When I play non-eGO games, it is usally also non-online games. I tend to play old multiplayer console jrpgs with my someone(tales series rocks), or play on my phone/gameboy if I am out n about and actually have nothing to do.
 
Only games I've been playing that isn't eGO is occasionally Killing Floor, Runescape, and World of Warcraft.
 
osu!, TERA, The Last Of Us, The Walking Dead, The original Animal Crossing, Sims games, Super Smash bros, Cube world, and many more.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top