y u do dis

Mr. Monday

EGO Zealot
Joined
Jul 31, 2012
Messages
1,814
I hate gameME sometimes. K/D > 3:1 and I still lost points.

dl63.png
 
Normal :/ its all about who you play, what weapons you/they use, etc
 
Also, they are worth 2 points to you and you're 25 to them. So, you have to kill about 13 of them for every time you die in order to not go down.
 
Let me guess......2fort?

Because on Dustbowl this never happens.
 
Just go kill Wronskain a couple times. That'll have your score up in no time.

I don't really stress about GameMe. Just keep calm and kill and kill and kill.

Then kill some more. Eventually you will get a good rank.
 
Just go kill Wronskain a couple times. That'll have your score up in no time.

I don't really stress about GameMe. Just keep calm and kill and kill and kill.

Then kill some more. Eventually you will get a good rank.

I don't really stress about GameMe. Just keep calm and kill and kill and kill.

I don't really stress about GameMe.

891332_201.png


Position 4. gg not caring. Trade ya!
 
Let me guess......2fort?

Because on Dustbowl this never happens.

Hightower.

I went on Dustbowl and went something like 3:1 (again) and now I have a 3.5:1ish ratio for today.

I have 40 points.

The crap is this.

Also, Sanctified, I try. I just get annoyed when I do well and gameME is like LOLNOPE.
 
Position 4. gg not caring. Trade ya!

That is precisely my point. I wasn't always at rank 4, but I didn't do anything special.
I know it sounds crazy, but just take your time, play the game and rack up them points.

Also, Sanctified, I try. I just get annoyed when I do well and gameME is like LOLNOPE.

I get that. Just gotta kill more next time ^^ (and maybe turn off the GameMe notifications) :P
 
I know how you feel mr.monday, the highest rank ive been on gameme is 150 but now I am 230 :(. But the Sanctified is right, just kill wronskain to get your score up, since hes the easiest to catch off guard in a pub.
 
Back
Top