eGO snipers on 2fort in a nutshell

Fluffy

Forum Fiend
Joined
Nov 28, 2012
Messages
674
No lie, this is how it usually is.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klyVOBsWbRY[/ame]
 
yup, but why is the video title say huntsman when he's apparently using the default sniper rifle?
 
Didn't realize it was looped even though that's the title. Wow... I kept waiting for something to happen.
 
Yeah, I am most disturbed by the fact that isn't a huntsman despite the title. But I do enjoy the spinning randomness.

+1 to awesomeness for your long-bow good sir.
 
The original vid actually has huntsman.

you spin me round baby baby right round
 
Didn't realize it was looped even though that's the title. Wow... I kept waiting for something to happen.

Yea...I think I was watching for a good minute before I realized nothing was different.
 
Seph & Gaming > GTR :D

79f872a40c.jpg


d9f3d07050.jpg


I was also 2-1 on gaming but he left and went endif.

You don't even know.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top