F Fluffy Forum Fiend Joined Nov 28, 2012 Messages 674 Jul 14, 2013 #1 No lie, this is how it usually is. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klyVOBsWbRY[/ame]
A AndyGuy EGO Zealot Joined May 1, 2011 Messages 1,529 Jul 14, 2013 #3 yup, but why is the video title say huntsman when he's apparently using the default sniper rifle?
Bryan Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined Apr 15, 2010 Messages 2,787 Jul 14, 2013 #4 Didn't realize it was looped even though that's the title. Wow... I kept waiting for something to happen.
Didn't realize it was looped even though that's the title. Wow... I kept waiting for something to happen.
GTRRacer001 EGO Zealot Joined Oct 19, 2011 Messages 1,555 Jul 14, 2013 #5 That's me when I snipe. Kazoo is the one dying, over and over again.
VP :3 EGO Is My Life! Joined Jul 8, 2009 Messages 4,834 Jul 14, 2013 #6 GTRRacer001 said: That's me when I snipe. Kazoo is the one dying, over and over again. Click to expand... Seph & Gaming > GTR
GTRRacer001 said: That's me when I snipe. Kazoo is the one dying, over and over again. Click to expand... Seph & Gaming > GTR
S Super-Nova Poster Joined Mar 8, 2013 Messages 176 Jul 15, 2013 #8 Yeah, I am most disturbed by the fact that isn't a huntsman despite the title. But I do enjoy the spinning randomness. +1 to awesomeness for your long-bow good sir.
Yeah, I am most disturbed by the fact that isn't a huntsman despite the title. But I do enjoy the spinning randomness. +1 to awesomeness for your long-bow good sir.
N NMsniper Louise de La Valli?re Joined Jul 24, 2010 Messages 3,033 Jul 15, 2013 #9 124 slot 2fort server sniper only plox
N Nix EGO Is My Life! Joined May 14, 2012 Messages 4,695 Jul 15, 2013 #10 The original vid actually has huntsman. you spin me round baby baby right round
Shark Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Dec 12, 2010 Messages 2,054 Jul 15, 2013 #11 Bryan said: Didn't realize it was looped even though that's the title. Wow... I kept waiting for something to happen. Click to expand... Yea...I think I was watching for a good minute before I realized nothing was different.
Bryan said: Didn't realize it was looped even though that's the title. Wow... I kept waiting for something to happen. Click to expand... Yea...I think I was watching for a good minute before I realized nothing was different.
GTRRacer001 EGO Zealot Joined Oct 19, 2011 Messages 1,555 Jul 15, 2013 #12 VP :3 said: Seph & Gaming > GTR Click to expand... I was also 2-1 on gaming but he left and went endif. You don't even know.
VP :3 said: Seph & Gaming > GTR Click to expand... I was also 2-1 on gaming but he left and went endif. You don't even know.