TF2 Leadership needs your help!

Wize

EGO Is My Life!
=(eGO)=
Joined
Mar 21, 2011
Messages
4,020
tf2__help_by_bielek-d64evzu.jpg


Hey guys! TF2 leadership is doing some spring cle... err Summer cleaning! We have decided to start working on and revising our division's FAQ Thread which can be located here. While we are in the process of revising and creating a new FAQ thread... We would like the divisions help! I'm asking you guys to write down below in this thread of situations that you have encountered while being in the division that you didn't know what it does or how to do it! Some example of this would be such as:

How to warn people when there are no admins present on the server.
How to access the steam group?
How to let people know you are leaving on a trip somewhere.
How can I join the TF2 divisions steam group?
What does each member of TF2 leadership do?

Just basic questions and things to help new members (and old) while spending your time here in eGO. If you have any questions on a certain question or confused, feel free to contact any member of TF2 Leadership! We thank you guys for your future assistance. Thank you!

NOTE: Please respond only with serious questions that we can use in our new FAQ. Thank you.
​
 
Last edited by a moderator:
One question I've gotten a few times:
If I'm in the TF2 division am I allowed to play other games supported by eGO?
 
I'm sure this was already in there, but...
"How do I get promoted?"
 
Do we have a competitive team? Yes we do [link here to team]
How many servers do we have? Link to the servers and event server is here [link here]
I want to ask for help, but I think I would be a bother. Anyone here would be glad to help you if you need help in training or anything.
Do we have game ranks? Game ranks are recorded on Gameme when you play on a ego server. [link here]

Um...Buy more hats?
 
What is quickplay and what does it have to do with our servers?

Quickplay is when a person uses valve matchmaking system to choose a server randomly. It effects ego because if the severer is 24 players or not a standard valve rotation map, then it would not be chosen. Basically it means, if you don't play by valve rules then we get less people on our servers.
 
- What are the rules and regulations for some of the TF2 Events?
- What is server idling and how can I help?
- I want to change my forum/ maul / steam ID, who can help me?
 
Please respond to this thread with serious questions. Any nonsensical questions will be removed.

Thank you.
 
I think a complete server listing would be useful, kinda like this:

b_350x20_C142840-2f5b8a-FFFFFF-000000.png

b_350x20_C142840-2f5b8a-FFFFFF-000000.png

b_350x20_C142840-2f5b8a-FFFFFF-000000.png

b_350x20_C142840-2f5b8a-FFFFFF-000000.png

b_350x20_C142840-2f5b8a-FFFFFF-000000.png

b_350x20_C142840-2f5b8a-FFFFFF-000000.png

b_350x20_C142840-2f5b8a-FFFFFF-000000.png

b_350x20_C142840-2f5b8a-FFFFFF-000000.png

b_350x20_C142840-2f5b8a-FFFFFF-000000.png


A leadership member roster with like, a half a paragraph of what that member does (Recruiting, Event Coordination, etc.)

A complete guide on how to get promoted
 
Last edited:
Perhaps add in the way to call for an admin in-game to a specific server through the command. If forget what it is exactly as I don't use it often.
 
Perhaps add in the way to call for an admin in-game to a specific server through the command. If forget what it is exactly as I don't use it often.

^A list or link to a list of helpful commands would be nice for the new members
 
--Possible FAQ Questions--

What is eGO (Edge-Gamers Organization)?

Why is eGO divided into game divisions like the Team Fortress 2 Division?

How do I contact admins when they are on the servers and when they are not on the servers?

How do I become an admin?

What do I do if I see another member breaking or evading the rules?

How do I contact the eGO leadership (be especially clear about the drop-box because I often see people posting threads that should be in the drop-box)?

Why do we have rules and how are they important in our server?

Does eGO TF2 Division have a competitive league?

How can I keep track of events or know when do they happen?

What is Ventrilo and why should I use it?

Where can I find the list of eGO servers?

What is the history of eGO TF2 Division?

What is the FFTF (Fast Fill Task Force) unit of eGO TF2 Division and how do I join it?
 
Thanks for the input guys! If you have anymore questions that could help future members, just write them down!
 
Which admins have a higher rank or the last say on the server? (eG or EGO)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top