[poll] December 8th scrim....

Joined
Jun 23, 2007
Messages
2,454
ALL TIMES ARE IN PACIFIC TIME


-EDIT- Poll question is for Round 2 of the dog tag scrims, not Round 1, was a type-o

Round 2 scrim will be on Saturday, December 8th, this will be whoever wins the scrim this saturday, now my question is: What time would best fit you guys? Its currently going to be at 2:00 PST but I want to see what best fits you guys....
 
Hey guys, I needed to bump this thread back up because the scrim is approaching, and all of these are pretty close, need more votes!
 
I picked 9 PM, but you guys make it really hard for me to play these scrims/ other events :(. I'm going to be studying like crazy on that weekend because monday the 10th is the first day of finals.
 
[quote1196687508=Mr Chair]
2 PM PST means I might actually be able to make it!
[/quote1196687508]

Same, come on Wally :)
 
Be nice to us foreingers 2pm PSt is perfect but can go as far as 3pm PSt if you need, :D :D :D :D :D
Eire.32
 
[quote1196721226=Crimson Dawn]
I read on the calendar its a "Dog Tag Scrim" and I dont know what a dog tag is can you clarify for me?
[/quote1196721226]


Dog tag scrims are scrimmages between levels. So e vs eG or e vs eGO for the tag. Look in the upper right of this page and you should see that eG is the current scrim champ.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top