Smoogy Active Member Joined Oct 21, 2012 Messages 313 Jul 27, 2013 #1 Do you guys prefer the M4 or the AK and why? I prefer M4 because for me it works better at long range.
Do you guys prefer the M4 or the AK and why? I prefer M4 because for me it works better at long range.
G GovernorOne Rookie Joined Jul 23, 2013 Messages 39 Jul 27, 2013 #2 IMO the Ak is better if you dont spray i dont really like the m4
D Doom^God Poster Joined Jun 9, 2013 Messages 116 Jul 27, 2013 #3 ak way better in my opinion im just more skilled with it then the m4
V Venomkilled Famous Joined Jun 1, 2013 Messages 415 Jul 27, 2013 #4 Its hard to say.. I think for me its what type of map im on but i usually prefer the m4
RedDragonKnight EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined May 11, 2011 Messages 5,355 Jul 28, 2013 #6 i prefer the m4, as the jail maps i play on rarely offer up a helmet to prevent the 1 hit kill, and in cs:go its just far more accurate than the ak is.
i prefer the m4, as the jail maps i play on rarely offer up a helmet to prevent the 1 hit kill, and in cs:go its just far more accurate than the ak is.
E Eflow Poster Joined Dec 30, 2010 Messages 226 Jul 28, 2013 #7 AK. Ak is the most deadliest gun in the game, more deadly than the awp.
W whatadai Rookie Joined Aug 19, 2012 Messages 78 Jul 28, 2013 #8 AK, but I like the silenced m4 too...especially if you're the last player alive on the team. The spray on the m4 is amazing.
AK, but I like the silenced m4 too...especially if you're the last player alive on the team. The spray on the m4 is amazing.
Drew Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined Feb 25, 2012 Messages 3,935 Jul 28, 2013 #9 I love the M4 over the AK any day.
A Audiokiller Poster =(e)= Joined Jun 26, 2013 Messages 167 Jul 28, 2013 #10 I am ak47 person my headshot get crazy!
Gerbil Poster Extraordinaire Joined Dec 6, 2012 Messages 2,743 Jul 28, 2013 #13 m4 is way better in my opinion
Mudkip Active Member Joined Nov 12, 2009 Messages 294 Jul 28, 2013 #14 I have no preference cause I can really use any gun.
S squid Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined May 29, 2013 Messages 2,063 Jul 28, 2013 #15 id prefer the ak.. can get some good headshots with it
L lost. Rookie Joined Jun 19, 2013 Messages 72 Aug 2, 2013 #17 AK because if you shot them in the head its actually a death not 90 or 89 dmg:chair:
N nohonor I made one post Joined May 26, 2013 Messages 20 Aug 2, 2013 #18 M4 is the better weapon the AK shoots out slower
D dbk Thread Junky =(e)= Joined Dec 18, 2010 Messages 894 Aug 2, 2013 #20 They're both really good. Ak does more damage, imo i like ak more. But m4 is just as good, just can't get one shot kill with it.
They're both really good. Ak does more damage, imo i like ak more. But m4 is just as good, just can't get one shot kill with it.