M4A1 vs. AK47

Smoogy

Active Member
Joined
Oct 21, 2012
Messages
313
Do you guys prefer the M4 or the AK and why? I prefer M4 because for me it works better at long range.
 
i prefer the m4, as the jail maps i play on rarely offer up a helmet to prevent the 1 hit kill, and in cs:go its just far more accurate than the ak is.
 
AK. Ak is the most deadliest gun in the game, more deadly than the awp.
 
AK, but I like the silenced m4 too...especially if you're the last player alive on the team. The spray on the m4 is amazing.
 
I love the M4 over the AK any day.
 
id prefer the ak.. can get some good headshots with it :)
 
AK because if you shot them in the head its actually a death not 90 or 89 dmg:chair:
 
They're both really good. Ak does more damage, imo i like ak more. But m4 is just as good, just can't get one shot kill with it.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top