The Dropbox and you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wize

EGO Is My Life!
=(eGO)=
Joined
Mar 21, 2011
Messages
4,020
16c7394.jpg


*Been getting questions about what the dropbox is. So, I decided to make this for everyone*

The Dropbox is a forum where you can let leadership know of someones efforts in the community! They could have helped you learn to recruit or possibly gave you knowledge on how things work in eGO! It's an area for you to give leadership suggestions or voice your concerns and can only be viewed by eGO Leadership and the initial poster. The dropbox is located under Important Information once you enter the forums.
Reasons to use the Dropbox are:

  • General Issue / Inquiry
  • Promo Recommendations
  • Award Recommendations
  • Neighborhood Watch (Report a problem with a member of eGO.)
  • Name Change Requests

The TF2 division also has some special awards to recognize the amount of time you have played in TF2!
tf2_250.png

tf2_500.png

tf2_1000a.png

tf2_1500.png

tf2_2000.png


All you have to do is show proof that you have achieved the amount of hours for each award! Make sure you have the prefix "Award Recommendation".​

So, thanks for reading this and I hoped it cleared some things up on where and how the dropbox works! If you have any questions, feel free to contact, Myself, any Leadership member, or an G/O ranked member.

Thanks!
~TF2 leadership

Article by Wize​
 
Last edited:
Most of my dropbox suggestions turn into this...
hFF3BD485


But I still use it... Some gems come out of it.
 
Can I dropbox you for a promotion Wize? Ruler of the Universe sounds about right. You always write these useful posts to help new people! :3
 
Can I dropbox you for a promotion Wize? Ruler of the Universe sounds about right. You always write these useful posts to help new people! :3

I gave a dog peanut butter once.
 
Most of my dropbox suggestions turn into this...
hFF3BD485


But I still use it... Some gems come out of it.

Upon recommending a player for a promotion to eG

Hey, mwjhnsn.

Thanks for the recommendation. However, it looks like this player hasn't finished applying for eGO! Here is his profile, I believe, judging from the avatar and name similar to this gameMe page. He still needs to submit his SteamID through MAUL and apply.

If you can help him become an official eGO member, that would be great. We can then keep him in our radar for a future promotion.

Thanks!

- Kazoo

Not... my finest moment.

tumblr_mqjqmnixk21sppmago1_400.gif
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top