F Fluffy Forum Fiend Joined Nov 28, 2012 Messages 674 Aug 3, 2013 #1 Remember the fun guys? [ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDgJZ8CYq8Y[/ame]
F FishSundae Rookie Joined Mar 23, 2013 Messages 88 Aug 3, 2013 #2 What the o-o I thought it was like a volcano based map but then I looked closely at it and what the...
What the o-o I thought it was like a volcano based map but then I looked closely at it and what the...
S spearf Forum Fiend Joined Jun 26, 2012 Messages 650 Aug 3, 2013 #3 Ummmmmm.... I'll pass on filling that server if we get one. (Which we most likely won't)
Gerbil Poster Extraordinaire Joined Dec 6, 2012 Messages 2,743 Aug 3, 2013 #4 Just when I thought koth rainbow was the weirdest... this map just... if we add this map to our servers I will need to uninstall TF2 .-.
Just when I thought koth rainbow was the weirdest... this map just... if we add this map to our servers I will need to uninstall TF2 .-.
Fullmetal EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Jun 2, 2010 Messages 5,281 Aug 3, 2013 #5 It's on the event server, much to the protest of Kazoo.
Wize EGO Is My Life! =(eGO)= Joined Mar 21, 2011 Messages 4,020 Aug 3, 2013 #6 We need a HasselHoff night.
Maserati It was never a phase! =(eGO)= Joined Jun 29, 2013 Messages 5,838 Aug 3, 2013 #7 I'm still recovering from that Wacky Wednesday @_@
R Rdinator Famous Joined Oct 16, 2012 Messages 579 Aug 3, 2013 #8 Wize said: We need a HasselHoff night. Click to expand... I already suggested it, but I got shot down by you-know-who.......*ahem* Kazoo *ahem* c:
Wize said: We need a HasselHoff night. Click to expand... I already suggested it, but I got shot down by you-know-who.......*ahem* Kazoo *ahem* c:
jhnsn EGO Zealot Joined Aug 5, 2011 Messages 1,490 Aug 3, 2013 #9 Fullmetal said: It's on the event server, much to the protest of Kazoo. Click to expand... Actually, if I'm not mistaken, Kazoo got it removed already. Can we have this thread closed? The topic disgusts me.
Fullmetal said: It's on the event server, much to the protest of Kazoo. Click to expand... Actually, if I'm not mistaken, Kazoo got it removed already. Can we have this thread closed? The topic disgusts me.
S Shiznoe EGO Is My Life! Joined Jan 17, 2011 Messages 5,903 Aug 3, 2013 #10 Wize said: We need a HasselHoff night. Click to expand... Yes
Fullmetal EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Jun 2, 2010 Messages 5,281 Aug 3, 2013 #11 jhnsn said: Actually, if I'm not mistaken, Kazoo got it removed already. Click to expand... She what? Where's gaming when you need him.
jhnsn said: Actually, if I'm not mistaken, Kazoo got it removed already. Click to expand... She what? Where's gaming when you need him.
F Fluffy Forum Fiend Joined Nov 28, 2012 Messages 674 Aug 3, 2013 #12 I dont why so many people dont like this map? Its the soo good
I Ithuriel Poster =(e)= Joined Apr 5, 2013 Messages 112 Aug 3, 2013 #13 BURN IT!!!!! BURY THE ASHES, THEN BURN THE GROUND ABOVE IT! LET THIS TERRIBLE PLAGUE OF HUMAN INDECENCY BE CONSUMED BY THE GREATEST OF CONFLAGRATIONS!!!! This is not an overreaction.:thumbup:
BURN IT!!!!! BURY THE ASHES, THEN BURN THE GROUND ABOVE IT! LET THIS TERRIBLE PLAGUE OF HUMAN INDECENCY BE CONSUMED BY THE GREATEST OF CONFLAGRATIONS!!!! This is not an overreaction.:thumbup: