No, not go. Just go.
I don't think I'm gonna be as active for events anymore until then, especially since Animal Crossing: New Leaf is taking my soul.
I have MCR class this month, which means I'm probably not gonna play tf2 at all for the sake of my grades, but I'll be checking this forum and the others to see what's up (like free chocolate cake). Also, I might go ahead and draw whatever you guys like (just for practice).
Stay cool, gents.
I don't think I'm gonna be as active for events anymore until then, especially since Animal Crossing: New Leaf is taking my soul.

I have MCR class this month, which means I'm probably not gonna play tf2 at all for the sake of my grades, but I'll be checking this forum and the others to see what's up (like free chocolate cake). Also, I might go ahead and draw whatever you guys like (just for practice).
Stay cool, gents.























