T The_Polish_Pyronaut Forum Fiend Joined May 2, 2012 Messages 631 Aug 7, 2013 #1 Just over 2 hours worth of work but I'm taking my position in the top 3 back Sanctified Aberration. Least till tonight when I'm on shift and you can catch up in more populated servers.
Just over 2 hours worth of work but I'm taking my position in the top 3 back Sanctified Aberration. Least till tonight when I'm on shift and you can catch up in more populated servers.
S Sanctified Aberration Thread Thumper Joined Jan 6, 2011 Messages 1,004 Aug 7, 2013 #2 Work? No, fun! The slaughter is its own reward! ^^ I doubt I'll be able to rectify this tonight, I'm afraid- Wednesdays and Thursdays are my uber-nerdy RPG evenings, so I'm off tf2. Last edited: Aug 7, 2013
Work? No, fun! The slaughter is its own reward! ^^ I doubt I'll be able to rectify this tonight, I'm afraid- Wednesdays and Thursdays are my uber-nerdy RPG evenings, so I'm off tf2.
jhnsn EGO Zealot Joined Aug 5, 2011 Messages 1,490 Aug 7, 2013 #3 Sanctified Aberration said: Wednesdays and Thursdays are my uber-nerdy RPG evenings, so I'm off tf2. Click to expand... Sounds fun! Which games?
Sanctified Aberration said: Wednesdays and Thursdays are my uber-nerdy RPG evenings, so I'm off tf2. Click to expand... Sounds fun! Which games?
S Sanctified Aberration Thread Thumper Joined Jan 6, 2011 Messages 1,004 Aug 7, 2013 #4 Sounds fun! Which games? Click to expand... It is! Pencil and paper Star Wars d20, and Vampire the Masquerade, respectively. I am a closet Goth.
Sounds fun! Which games? Click to expand... It is! Pencil and paper Star Wars d20, and Vampire the Masquerade, respectively. I am a closet Goth.