First official Recruitment Class! 8/8/13

Magus

EGO Zealot
Joined
Aug 9, 2012
Messages
1,734
First Recruitment Class! 8/8/13

xo4f9j.jpg


Hello Team Fortress 2 Division! Today the valiant Recruitment Team will be hosting the first official Recruitment Class in TF2 division history! We invite you to please attend this event. Recruiting is a very important part of edgegamers and knowing how to do it properly is drastically important to our division growth. No one wants to see this divisions population decrease and see no new faces. Not only that, Recruiting can help you secure some promotions to G and O, and earn you some nice forum awards! And the best part, recruiting is the number 1 way to make new friends and meet new people in EdgeGamers! The RH team is ecstatic to teach new people how to recruit!

All e's, G's, O's, and above may attend this class!


When:
August 8'th
8:00 Central Standard Time (same time as the recruitment drives and events)

Where:
Ventrilo

Who:
The Recruitment Host Team





--------------------Additional info--------------------


Ventrilo information: ---> Here <---

Current Recruitment Host Roster:

Wize
Jeremyth3gamer
StormChaser
Rdinator
Shiznoe
DeeLuxxed
​

If you have any other questions about this upcoming class, please talk to one of the Recruitment Hosts listed above or reply to this thread.

We hope to see you there!

- The Recruitment Host's
 
Last edited:
Wish there was a way for me to help without actually playing the game. Since the forums is the only place i can be active.
 
Anyone is able to come! Even if you're from a different division! The tips, tricks, and knowledge will help you!
 
I wanna come as a recruitment coordinator from cs.
 
I missed it :( Maybe there will be another soon. I need to check the forums more often >.>
 
Thanks everyone that game! It was awesome to see a large group and I hope it helped everyone! For those that missed it, I'll try to make another one soon. I'll be talking to the RHs about another date.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top