Arma 3 Release Date

Because DayZ broke Arma 2 in multiple ways... Many of us do not want another generic zombie mod to break Arma 3.

How did it break arma 2? You didnt have to install it or play it or search for servers like it if you didnt want to. No one forced it onto you guys. :p I loved DayZ. Not sure how the rest of you guys claim to hate it. It was great at the start but now its just RDM. Not much in the survival aspect.
 
Because DayZ was horribly coded on top of a even more horribly coded (see unoptimized) Arma 2 with no attempts to fix any of it whatsoever (not that they could).

Not knocking it, it was a fun game.... but holy crap did it run terribad.
 
I second this. Most of the servers are laggy, full of spammers, griefers, and no admins. :(

eGO could do Arma 3 a great service. :P

I tend to play a lone due to this reason, it sure is fun though when you get 5+ guys working together.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top