jniscool's choir is going on tour

jniscool

Active Member
Joined
Nov 14, 2007
Messages
250
Hey Guys,
Im going on tour across Canada this spring and was wondering if its possible to meet up with other members along the way. I belong to the University of Victoria Chamber Singers (im the lead tenor). We are a forty-piece choir and are world renowned. We one a juno award back in 1999 i think.

[link=hyperlink url][/link] http://people.finearts.uvic.ca/~bmore/

Thats the link to the site if you want to take a look.

Last year we toured in Eastern Europe. The trip lasted 3 weeks and we got to see al of Hungary, Romania, Moldova, Ukraine, and Russia. Except we couldn't go to the Red Square because Condoleeza Rice was there. Haha. You see what the american government does to tourists. joking, joking.

This year we are Traveling from Victoria, BC to Toronto, Ontario then back to BC. If anyone lives in that general span of places please tell me because it would be cool to meet fellow members face to face.

Thanks Guys, sorry i couldn't make it to the Scrim, I was resting up for a huge Performance,

Fellow Gamer,
jniscool (Jeremy)
 
Sounds like it's going to be fun. Hope it is!

Now you other guys need to support my making of electronic music, cuz once I get a sampler, I'm ready to go live. Probably won't be touring Canada though. :-D
 
I was gonna come back up to my hometown of Toronto...too bad I won't be up there anytime soon. Keep safe and have fun, man.
 
lol if you would have comme in Québec i could of see you put have a safe trip and good luck with the syrup! lol
 

Latest posts

Back
Top