Two Years Ago...

Kazoo

EGO Is My Life!
Joined
Aug 14, 2011
Messages
5,000
I joined eGO. It seems crazy when I think about it. Back then, I hardly spoke on the microphone and only played on Valve Maps. It took a while to come out of my shell, although it helped that we have such lovely rules that cracks down on disrespect and sexism. But it wasn't just the rules that brought me to eGO; it was also the people. It's hard to find a community as approachable and friendly as eGO anywhere else.

Since I joined, many of the Valve Maps regulars I played with two years ago are gone. But I have made many new friends since, and I get to meet many more. This community really is the best. Especially TF2 division. I probably wouldn't love the game TF2 as much as I do if it weren't for this division and the people here.

I'm so glad to still be a part of this amazing community and to be able to help lead dabes division.

You're all wonderful people. Thanks for making my stay here worth it. :)

- Kazoo
 
als meine Urgro?mutter immer gesagt, "ein feind ist zuviel, ein hundert freunde sind nicht genug."

sie gesagt auch, "die gro?en fische verjagen die kleinen."

so prost, gro?er fisch!
 
als meine Urgro?mutter immer gesagt, "ein feind ist zuviel, ein hundert freunde sind nicht genug."

sie gesagt auch, "die gro?en fische verjagen die kleinen."

so prost, gro?er fisch!

as my grandmother always said, "A foe is too much, a hundred friends are not enough."

they also said, "the big fish scare the little ones."

so cheers, big fish!
 
Congrats on two years Mamazoo! Hope to see you for many more! Du bist die beste.
 
Grats mamakatzoo, I hope you'll be around for many more years to come, I'll always remember you as one of the first people to be kind and welcoming to me in the hat division and now I know tons of kind people :D. And hopefully attila will be around for many more years too!
 
as my great grandmother always said, "A foe is too much, a hundred friends are not enough."

she also said, "the big fish scare the little ones."

so cheers, big fish!

Fixed



Things like this are how teachers know you used a translator


What's with all the German?

Kannst du Deutsch, Kazoo?
 
Last edited:
Congratulations on your 2 years in eGO, Kazoo. Also glad that you are a DL of this division, without your hard work and the efforts you did for the division it wouldn't be the same and I do appreciate it. Big shoutout especially to the TF2 Division for being awesome. Keep up the good work on here Kazoo, that's cool that I met u and all the others. Good choice of mine for joining.
 
Oddly enough I remember seeing your app when you applied. :p Congrats on two years, Kazoo!
 
Back
Top