Two Years Ago...

It's funny watching the old(er) people commenting on how old they are.

Grats Kazoo!
 
Tonight's feature, Kazoo performing a solo karaoke hour to celebrate her 2 year birthday.
Congrats on 2 years
 
Wait wait wait wait wait

If you're saying it's been two years, and we joined at almost the same time...did I miss something?

*quickly checks profile, eGO birthday was a week and a half ago*

Well darn, I, um, missed that?

Happy eGO birthday Kazoo! XD

So old :P
 
you should celebrate with a cake. free cake for all
Idol LIKES this.

Two years ago, El Scrappo was DL along with RESPAWN. Nurse was our Council. And I was an AT wondering why I got stuck teaching these classes when all I wanted to do was ban. A week later I was Advisor. Three days after that I overturned a ban and took the title of "Most Hated" from Aneruen. Do y'all still do that in Leadership; keep track of who gets the most hate PMs?

Congrats on your milestone Mee...Kazoo ;)
 
Thanks everyone. :D

Kannst du Deutsch, Kazoo?
If that means do you know German, I do not. XD

Tonight's feature, Kazoo performing a solo karaoke hour to celebrate her 2 year birthday.
Congrats on 2 years
Solo for an hour? That's crazy! And I haven't even practiced any songs for this Friday yet. o_o

Wait wait wait wait wait

If you're saying it's been two years, and we joined at almost the same time...did I miss something?

*quickly checks profile, eGO birthday was a week and a half ago*

Well darn, I, um, missed that?
Happy Belated eGO Birthday, jhnsn!

Idol LIKES this.

Two years ago, El Scrappo was DL along with RESPAWN. Nurse was our Council. And I was an AT wondering why I got stuck teaching these classes when all I wanted to do was ban. A week later I was Advisor. Three days after that I overturned a ban and took the title of "Most Hated" from Aneruen. Do y'all still do that in Leadership; keep track of who gets the most hate PMs?

Congrats on your milestone Mee...Kazoo ;)

Idol, are you talking about two years ago before I joined? Because Scrappy, RESPAWN, and Nurse weren't around when I joined.
 
=(eGO)= Caelestis: 2 years and the only way you've grown is more annoying.
=(eGO)= Kazoo: Ha! Good!
=(eGO)= Kazoo: XP
=(eGO)= Kazoo: And you've only gotten more rude. :|
=(eGO)= Kazoo: I knew I was right in being afraid of you >.>
=(eGO)= Caelestis: You're not afraid of me.
=(eGO)= Kazoo: I was
=(eGO)= Caelestis: When?
=(eGO)= Kazoo: Well, not afraid
=(eGO)= Kazoo: I was intimidated ^^
=(eGO)= Kazoo: When I was a new O
=(eGO)= Caelestis: ph33r
=(eGO)= Kazoo: I can't remember seeing you around before then
=(eGO)= Kazoo: But I do remember joining the EC team, and I was a bit intimidated by some of them. And then you become an advisor, so yeah.
=(eGO)= Kazoo: XD
=(eGO)= Caelestis: How did me being an advisor make you intimidated? I was the one who wanted you to become an EC1.
=(eGO)= Kazoo: Leadership intimidated me, and I didn't know you well.
=(eGO)= Kazoo: Or that well
=(eGO)= Kazoo: I guess
=(eGO)= Kazoo: You seemed very serious
=(eGO)= Caelestis: I am always serious.
=(eGO)= Kazoo: Uh huh
=(eGO)= Caelestis: I always mean it when I say you can't read.
=(eGO)= Kazoo: Which is exactly why we can communicate right now
=(eGO)= Caelestis: Because you're illiterate. Yes, I know.
=(eGO)= Kazoo: Yup, you are more rude now than before.
=(eGO)= Caelestis: No. You just didn't know me well enough before.
=(eGO)= Kazoo: Yeah, probably
=(eGO)= Kazoo: People's true characters come out with time >.>
=(eGO)= Caelestis: =(eGO)= Kazoo | EC: NOTHING, I JUST WANT YOUR SOUL
=(eGO)= Caelestis: Agreed.
=(eGO)= Kazoo: .......

^_^
 
I remember playing with you on VM long before I joined eGO :) You've always been fun to play with, even before you would react to me dominating you :P

Happy 2 years, Kazoo!
 
Idol LIKES this.

Two years ago, El Scrappo was DL along with RESPAWN. Nurse was our Council. And I was an AT wondering why I got stuck teaching these classes when all I wanted to do was ban. A week later I was Advisor. Three days after that I overturned a ban and took the title of "Most Hated" from Aneruen. Do y'all still do that in Leadership; keep track of who gets the most hate PMs?

Congrats on your milestone Mee...Kazoo ;)
I remember that, but then again I can remember playing with just about everyone that's in your signature :thumbup:, so I've been here a while ;)
 
Back
Top