Hello again :)

EffeKtioNz

Thread Junky
Joined
Aug 2, 2009
Messages
830
Hello, I'm sure you get this all the time but I thought I might introduce myself again since I've been inactive on the forums and most servers that eGO currently has.

My name is EffeKtioNz or Mason whatever you want to call me and I'm from Australia, I've spent my fair share of time on the TF2 server's and what not about 2 years ago but I stopped playing because of work and other things but now that I'm able to game a lot more and it's easier to play on the American timezone's I join in on all the fun.

I wanted to get back into FPS's cause I spent a lot of time on WoW and Runescape and just really got bored so I thought I could change things up again and play DoD:S since this and CS:S was the only two FPS's I really enjoyed most.

Thanks for reading if you did and I hope to see you in game :)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top