Steam??

Suicide-King

Rookie
Joined
Apr 25, 2012
Messages
79
Anyone else having trouble connecting to Steam. Issue started yesterday and continues today. And yes the cables are connected and I have restarted my computer.

I can attach to the Steam site and navigate, just not launch any games or connect with friends or anything else.
 
My issue is it acts like I'm not connected to the internet when I am but yes I been having the issue for about 2 weeks now
 
I know Zer0 was having an issue with that about a week ago. I was able to get it fixed for him.

When your steam interface is open, click on the Steam tab in the upper left hand corner. Then click settings. In settings, click on the Downloads tab and change the Download region". (Obviously pick something that is also close to you.) If it's the same thing that happened to Zer0, then it's just that the Steam tower that you are pulling from is having issues. Good luck!
 
Steam always seems to have huge issues. I would suggest maybe closing steam and deleting those pesky .blob files and restart it.
 
Seems like everyday my steam updates. Its like adobe and steam share their update schedule. At least steam does not ask to download some ridiculous toolbar!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top