Just maybe

FishSundae

Rookie
Joined
Mar 23, 2013
Messages
88
I finally got a strange spycicle :D
So now I'm going to use it to target everyone in eGO
Well I'm going to try hehe
Wish me luck :D
 
Good Luck!
Some tips from a more (or less) experienced Strange SpyCicle Spy:
  • Use the Enforcer with it. Spycicle melts => Plan B = Kill them with Revolver.
  • Try to stay very far away from all the pyros. Especially those with hats.
  • If you don't get the backstab, cloak (or get DR prepared), and run away.
  • Remember: B = Last Disguise Used / Change Disguised Class Weapon
 
Gonna stab you now. With the regular knife. Just because.

Also, good luck.
 
Spycicle.

I never really liked that knife, because most of the time I always run straight at pyros and trickstab.
 
I remember running into you last night on 2Fort. I remember something else from last night too:

(ADMINS) =(eGO)= Idol #FBTF: I just heard this in vent...
(ADMINS) =(eGO)=Mr.OOber @ Best:  kareoke night?
(ADMINS) =(eGO)= Idol #FBTF: eG tag is now Ban-On-Sight
(ADMINS) =(eGO)=Mr.OOber @ Best:  ooh cool
(ADMINS) =(eGO)= The_Punisher: what!!!!!!!
(ADMINS) =(eGO)=Mr.OOber @ Best:  I call dibs on this ban
(ADMINS) =(eG)= FishSundae:  what o-o
(ADMINS) =(eGO)=Mr.OOber @ Best:  lol
(ADMINS) =(eGO)=Mr.OOber @ Best:  never take idol seriously
(ADMINS) =(eGO)=Mr.OOber @ Best:  gotta know that as soon as you meet him
(ADMINS) =(eG)= FishSundae:  i was like... what...

:)
 
In my opinion, stock is better than spycicle. I've cornerstabbed too many pyros, while on fire, to use anything else.
 
I would use ambassador with spy-cycle just because the HS damage which makes it much easier to kill pesky pyros (sanctified aberration) and even heavies are a 3 shot kill! That's just my advice though... Also, I don't think it really matter weather you go Invis or DR just which ever you are best at!
 
i approve
881F4DA73F382EF3E406DB5CBF8D0EF3916CAC52
 
Back
Top