Pic's of Meet and Greet 1/12/07

Zadori

Forum Fiend
Joined
Nov 3, 2007
Messages
649
Heavy war

Engi vs Heavy

Sentry wall

Heavy shooting in the air

Medic fight

Boxing match!

Again!

Red team and Garden Speaking lol

Spy war!

Snipers

Killing wally's cat

Blue sniper line

Red line

Bunch of blu snipers

Red team getting aimed!

Thats what i got!
 
that was one sweet scrim. awsome pics to the sniper war was the best
To bad i was prematurly shoot ='(
 
Boxing match was funny, until Blindsfell started punching me when I was watching and I'm like "whoa there buddy" and died.

And this happened a few times, really. That wacky Blindsfell. :-P
 
wally your cat just didn't want to die i shot im 10 times he did not stop punching!
 
wow nice shots. really makes me want to be in the action. 2 more days..! monday night is going to be awesome.
 
[quote1196574026=blackhawksniper]
I take it my civil war invention was a success? :)
[/quote1196574026]

Yea, looks like it was.
Sweet idea, should do that again. !amazed
 
Ahh, these pictures and the VoiDeD's video look very cool. I want to go next time! :)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top