CTs finally turn it around...

C7R35

Poster Extraordinaire
=(eGO)=
Joined
Jul 27, 2010
Messages
2,574
lBB8xwg.jpg


Check this out.
 
I cant upload a screenshot I took the other day, but CT's won 16-3. Even tho I joined late and didnt contribute much they did a hell of a job
 
Yeah yeah yeah!! CTs can win if they play together on Italy ^___^
 
Its a flat screenshot. I only have PhotoShop CC which is on my tablet. I'll tell ya though; taking screenshots and pasting them into Paint sucks. Unfortunately its all I can do for the time being....
 
Its a flat screenshot. I only have PhotoShop CC which is on my tablet. I'll tell ya though; taking screenshots and pasting them into Paint sucks. Unfortunately its all I can do for the time being....

Control A+Drag picture up to clear white space. Go to bottom right of paint and drag to bottom right of picture. all white space gone, picture cropped.
You're welcome.
 
Control A+Drag picture up to clear white space. Go to bottom right of paint and drag to bottom right of picture. all white space gone, picture cropped.
You're welcome.

I owe you a Starbucks gift card.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top