my First!!!

Baron Rojo

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Apr 17, 2007
Messages
3,644
cptoyfortbeta20054xl6.jpg


and can you say

DOMINATION!!! = )

cptoyfortbeta20043ij2.jpg


and this is Mop and i Acing before he was kicked by accident
the only one i got but when he was kicked he was at 91 Points

cptoyfortbeta20034wa0.jpg
 
that was aesome. and props to killa who was there with 100 plus kils too.
 
Baron, can you post the pics of me when we were racing to 100 before I got KICKED :(
 
Yeah, I helped Baron to. Where is my medic medal? *CRIES........... HARD..............* :p
 
Baron i have 1 word for you... "HAX" We all know with your drug selling you saved up enough money to buy a HACK!!!
 
Of course, you have a pic where I'm the only one dominated. You wouldn't even give me a chance at revenge. took me half an hour to get you back =)
 
Woohoo! Hooray for being the top of the other team, even though I was no where close to you.
 
congrats baron, i knew one day they would let you win big.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top