B Baron Rojo Poster Extraordinaire Joined Apr 17, 2007 Messages 3,644 Dec 2, 2007 #1 and can you say DOMINATION!!! = ) and this is Mop and i Acing before he was kicked by accident the only one i got but when he was kicked he was at 91 Points
and can you say DOMINATION!!! = ) and this is Mop and i Acing before he was kicked by accident the only one i got but when he was kicked he was at 91 Points
T theraineydaze Active Member Joined Oct 6, 2007 Messages 314 Dec 2, 2007 #2 oh yeah im only 218 points behind
B Blindsfell Poster Extraordinaire Joined May 14, 2007 Messages 3,554 Dec 2, 2007 #3 that was aesome. and props to killa who was there with 100 plus kils too.
E =(e)=™ Tigster {RD Rookie Joined Jun 18, 2007 Messages 77 Dec 2, 2007 #4 good thing I left, I'd probably be on the list with a dominated symbol. You kept me dead all night
D DrunkenSailor Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jul 26, 2006 Messages 2,631 Dec 2, 2007 #5 Yeah I helped him with my super medic skills, he wont give us any props
B Baron Rojo Poster Extraordinaire Joined Apr 17, 2007 Messages 3,644 Dec 2, 2007 #6 Thank you Sailor = ) i am a bit happy i forgot to put you there = )
E =(e)=™ Tigster {RD Rookie Joined Jun 18, 2007 Messages 77 Dec 2, 2007 #7 Next time Baron, I'll be the one dominating you! =)
masterofpuppets PANCAKES GO! Sr. Manager Joined Mar 7, 2007 Messages 2,777 Dec 2, 2007 #8 Baron, can you post the pics of me when we were racing to 100 before I got KICKED
Z Zio Rookie Joined Dec 25, 2007 Messages 56 Dec 2, 2007 #9 Yeah, I helped Baron to. Where is my medic medal? *CRIES........... HARD..............*
V Volcom EGO Zealot Joined Dec 6, 2007 Messages 1,593 Dec 2, 2007 #10 Baron i have 1 word for you... "HAX" We all know with your drug selling you saved up enough money to buy a HACK!!!
Baron i have 1 word for you... "HAX" We all know with your drug selling you saved up enough money to buy a HACK!!!
B Baron Rojo Poster Extraordinaire Joined Apr 17, 2007 Messages 3,644 Dec 2, 2007 #11 UPdated Pics guys theres is MOP
E =(e)=™ Tigster {RD Rookie Joined Jun 18, 2007 Messages 77 Dec 2, 2007 #12 Of course, you have a pic where I'm the only one dominated. You wouldn't even give me a chance at revenge. took me half an hour to get you back =)
Of course, you have a pic where I'm the only one dominated. You wouldn't even give me a chance at revenge. took me half an hour to get you back =)
P pipcorona Famous Joined Jan 22, 2008 Messages 530 Dec 2, 2007 #13 Woohoo! Hooray for being the top of the other team, even though I was no where close to you.
B Blazing Heat EGO Is My Life! Joined Jul 19, 2006 Messages 7,122 Dec 2, 2007 #14 Hax! But kudos. I know Danny hax, played with him enough to know
M Mr. Chair -TR- EGO Addict Joined May 4, 2007 Messages 1,303 Dec 2, 2007 #15 LOL I hit 193-58 on another server, but then I lagged out. =\ *eats baron*
W Wal-Mart Security Wall-E Joined Jun 23, 2007 Messages 2,454 Dec 2, 2007 #16 oh wow, I cant wait to get over 200 points!
2sl0w Ethereal =(eGO)= Joined Nov 12, 2007 Messages 2,456 Dec 2, 2007 #17 congrats baron, i knew one day they would let you win big.
E EDITThor Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jul 8, 2007 Messages 2,405 Dec 2, 2007 #18 Baron, you are a hacker. Banned.
IrshCarBomb Active Member Joined Nov 9, 2007 Messages 397 Dec 2, 2007 #19 The first time is always special