[EVENT] Black Mesa Sunday

Fullmetal

EGO Is My Life!
=(e)=
Joined
Jun 2, 2010
Messages
5,281
I hope everyone had fun at this woefully underattended black mesa sunday.
If you took any screenshots or replays feel free to post them here.
Any questions, comments or concerns about the EC program, feel free to PM myself or sephiroth.
 
I should have dom'd jhnsn....

33277517B706AC1067006C73783EB5FADB473E6B
 
Mustache strikes again!

 
Last edited by a moderator:
I dommed Fullmetal at least once, and he dommed me twice. I got MVP on blu team 2 rounds in a row as soldier, and at once point the top 7 people on red had doms and I was the only person on blu to have any doms at all (2 at once). Michael Bluth and I took turns dominating each other. I think I came close to domming jhnsn a few times, but it seemed like he would kill me every time I was just one kill away. I dommed Clavietika once, and after taking her revenge, she dommed me right back.

Here's a pic I took of Fullmetal being shot several times while on fire.
2013-08-18_00001.jpg
 
I think I came close to domming jhnsn a few times, but it seemed like he would kill me every time I was just one kill away


Class: jhnsn
Active:
Pan - The pan is truly mightier than the sword. When using this ability, jhnsn's attacks gain a permanent 85% crit chance, but lose all range.
Passive:
Anti-dom aura - If a bounty is placed on jhnsn, his luck is increased to 95% and he will always just barely escape dominations.
Server crash aura- If jhnsn joins a server, the likelihood of a server-wide crash is increased by 65%. This effect is stackable with valve updates.
 
I dom'd jhsn but it didnt count... Anytime i see jhnsn im dropping everything and killing him.. Oh i just had a kid, dropping my kid off at the diner and eating jhnsns heart for salt.
 
Class: jhnsn
Active:
Pan - The pan is truly mightier than the sword. When using this ability, jhnsn's attacks gain a permanent 85% crit chance, but lose all range.
Passive:
Anti-dom aura - If a bounty is placed on jhnsn, his luck is increased to 95% and he will always just barely escape dominations.
Server crash aura- If jhnsn joins a server, the likelihood of a server-wide crash is increased by 65%. This effect is stackable with valve updates.

It's funny because it's true. Jhnsn should have his own strange rank above Hale's Own: Server Crashing.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top