Unfortunate news.

Norkova

Rookie
=(e)=
Joined
Apr 10, 2011
Messages
69
Well folks, I am moving (again) some time between September 2nd - September 6th back to my home state and then to England. Sadly, I won't have access to a pc for a good long while, may take 4-8 months depending on how money is so I can purchase one that can play games. My laptop can't launch TF2 for whatever freaking reason (plays CSS just fine however...) so I won't be on for a good long while! I will stay on the forums and harass people there...just too bad there isn't a huntsman to do it with....
 
Take care, Norkova! We'll be looking forward to the day you're back. When that day comes, be sure to tell us how much your laptop cost.
 
Take care norky :( we can die together again eventually
 
vader.jpg
 
Oh wow, that is a long time!

We'll be here when you're back. Have fun!
 
See ya around. Make sure you get that laptop price to us ASAP
 
I think on the last day of the month we should have a big sending off event, one last chance for me to frag the hell out of you all....and by you all I really mean Kazoo and Fullmetal.
 
Goodbye person I know not of...
Good luck with this journey on which you must embark.
Go and see this vast world, but do not dally the way back.
For we all here shall stand ever vigilant for your return.
Waiting until the day that we can shed blood together.
Above all, Happy Hunting!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top