Oh, and I double nade-killed to end a round, and double-headshot through smoke, too. All in all, I finally rocked it good. Poor dima. He couldn't get the best of me today.
I don't expect to look that good, but I do like to brag about that. It's ridiculously hard to get 19-0, let alone getting double-headshots and stuff THROUGH SMOKE at the same time. All the planets aligned and I had a great night!
Nice blaze! And good job to the rest of you pro CSSers. Meanwhile I was owning some of the CS:GO bots, they proved lethal at times, not to brag, but I did pull off a domination or two.. oh and a pub joined too
At one point somewhere along the line, I beat dem0n. This was after I left eGO and before I got picked up by wtF. Now I am in both >.< But anyways, gg!!
I suppose you can tell by my screenshots (or ask anyone else) that I NEVER camp house. Ever. I was out in the thick of it. I'm not scared to get shot at.