So, what have YOU done lately?

1024x819.resizedimage


1024x819.resizedimage


Not CSS but idk
1024x819.resizedimage


and a vid

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZQE-meCeF0[/ame]
 
Oh, look, I'm in both of those CS Screenshots with my crappy comp. GG.
 
Now post those scores as a CT.

: P

I can't. I don't have Photoshop on this computer.

For real, though, I've had some good scores as CT as well. I don't post very often about stuff like that, but with the double-nade to end the round and the double-headshot through smoke (with a single bullet) it was much cooler IMO.

I've had a round where I got 10 kills and clutched the round 1v5. I've also gone like 20-3, 20-1 on CT, and things like that. Check out my screenshots on my Steam account if you are interested -- I keep some of them on there.
 
First day actually being able to try in about 2 months since I finally built my new comp haha.
EkHLSvP.jpg

9jqRhSH.jpg
 
First CSGO comp game, only played one casual match before that
0026DECCD645C654B87EDC9B0087F3FE2A1F8F08


Won't be a big deal to anyone here but #2 is YUNOl0l/r0m4n (he was #1) and that record wasn't beaten for 2 years by anyone at all until me (#3 is kucki)
0CABDB8F86CF95215D8A2B6198334C41B76EBE9A
 
I got 9 kills in one round without taking any damage. All I had was a Scout and a Desert Eagle. Not too shabby....
 
I got 9 kills in one round without taking any damage. All I had was a Scout and a Desert Eagle. Not too shabby....

Where's your proof? Here's mine. Got it on Dust2, CT Side. =)

beDJBpu.jpg

DC3xyC9.jpg

VcGKgVv.jpg
 
Last edited:
Back
Top