Hey Fellas

r3dm|st

I made one post
Joined
Aug 25, 2013
Messages
7
Hey guys I just finally decided after many hours on the CS:S Italy server to join eGO since its been such a great gaming experience. The Admins and members have all been great and I have really enjoyed re-uniting with my favorite CS:S map again.

Some of you guys have probably seen me around already but I just formally wanted to say whats up and that in all my 10 plus years of CS gaming experience you guys run top notch servers and make gaming super enjoyable!

BTW I still don't have a microphone (I know I know...they are cheap I just forget to buy one when I'm at the local walmart every week) so hopefully in the next few days I'll be able to grab one or someone will donate one to me and then I'll be ready to talk some smack and have an even better time on the servers! :thumbup:
 
Last edited:
It's about time you joined! *angry face*

As for the microphone, I'd skip it and go for a good headset, personally. That's what I have. It's much easier, and definitely higher quality and more comfortable than low-end microphones and headphones. I understand that your budget probably won't allow it, but use about $70 of your Christmas money coming up to get some Turtle Beach Ear Force Z2s at Wal-Mart. :P
 
Yo yo yo. Played with you on Italy a few times and gotta say it's been fun. Hope to see you around!
 
Welcome to eGO! Stop by the Dust2 server and have some fun sometime :thumbup:
 
I wish I was an admin

That way I could be a great admin.

I've always wanted that ;-;
 
Welcome welcome welcome! It's always fun playing with you r3d! :D see you on Italy!!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top