Strange Pomson Apparently

Humility The Humble

Thread Junky
Joined
Jun 15, 2012
Messages
878
http://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Mann_Co._Supply_Crate

Let's see how much people will buy it for

As well as:
Strange Heatmaker( :DDDDDDDDDD )
Part Taunt Kills
Strange Loose Cannon ( it's salvaged :( )
Strange Whip ( that'll be a pain )


STRANGE HATS
http://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Chemistry_Set
Strangifiers dropped from Chemistry Sets will upgrade Hats to Strange quality. Strange hats count points earned on the leader board while wearing the hat.

I WANT ONE FOR MY PINK RIFLEMAN

Quite a nice update, I guess
 
Last edited:
Yeah, strange Baloonicorns and whatnot need to be a thing. They already get pyroland assists. Just make them keep track of that (although that would be a weird incentive not to have a medic). :blink:
 
Strange part: balloonicorns killed would be funny

I can make my Robro 3000 strange? O.o
 
Last edited:
STRANGE POMSON

STRANGE HATS

STRANGE BONK

TAUNT KILLS

all that's left is strange highfives. pls do this.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top