- Joined
- Jun 15, 2012
- Messages
- 878
http://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Mann_Co._Supply_Crate
Let's see how much people will buy it for
As well as:
Strange Heatmaker(
DDDDDDDDD )
Part Taunt Kills
Strange Loose Cannon ( it's salvaged
)
Strange Whip ( that'll be a pain )
STRANGE HATS
http://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Chemistry_Set
Strangifiers dropped from Chemistry Sets will upgrade Hats to Strange quality. Strange hats count points earned on the leader board while wearing the hat.
I WANT ONE FOR MY PINK RIFLEMAN
Quite a nice update, I guess
Let's see how much people will buy it for
As well as:
Strange Heatmaker(
DDDDDDDDD )Part Taunt Kills
Strange Loose Cannon ( it's salvaged
)Strange Whip ( that'll be a pain )
STRANGE HATS
http://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Chemistry_Set
Strangifiers dropped from Chemistry Sets will upgrade Hats to Strange quality. Strange hats count points earned on the leader board while wearing the hat.
I WANT ONE FOR MY PINK RIFLEMAN
Quite a nice update, I guess
Last edited:























