G Guardian_Rayovac EGO Addict Joined Jul 21, 2007 Messages 1,370 Dec 11, 2007 #21 ok....not gonna lie...that was kinda stupid
C Crimson Dawn {RD} Famous Joined Feb 11, 2008 Messages 428 Dec 11, 2007 #22 [quote1197404062=GuardianRayovac] ok....not gonna lie...that was kinda stupid [/quote1197404062] I agree...but hey 10$ to the servers from del
[quote1197404062=GuardianRayovac] ok....not gonna lie...that was kinda stupid [/quote1197404062] I agree...but hey 10$ to the servers from del
D delrio Famous Joined Nov 3, 2007 Messages 456 Dec 11, 2007 #23 Yeh, Crimson wanted to donate $10 but he was having parent issues (I think), so I told him I'd do it if he ate a mustoreo. And he did. And so the $10 was sent.
Yeh, Crimson wanted to donate $10 but he was having parent issues (I think), so I told him I'd do it if he ate a mustoreo. And he did. And so the $10 was sent.