The Final Mustoreo

I am too :( I cant wait ;) I was going to do it today but probably next week now.
 
[quote1196995276=sir leeroy]
lol, this is gonna be good!
[/quote1196995276]

Lol, man your right.
 
I would of done it, but I have a deep hatred of mustard. I can't stand the stuff on foods it normally goes on, let alone oreos.

btw dawn your avatar is made of epic pwn :).
 
No one has to do this, its not fun man, im an idiot for doing it myself!

I can't even enjoy a pastrami no more because it has mustard and i used to love mustard on it...
 
Well Romantic you decided to put mayo, mustard and others into your ICE CREAM so im not surprised u are scared.
 
You should make it like a hamburger, put onions and ketchup, mustard, pickels, and other stuff like that and eat it. :D
 
[quote1197245437=Zio]
Ok, so are you really the kid who ate it?
[/quote1197245437]

Who cares!? Some kid ate mustoreo and I donated $10 more to eGO! It's awesome any way we put it!
 
No, just making sure. The youtube video description led me to you owned the camera, someone esle did.
 
Back
Top