F Fluffy Forum Fiend Joined Nov 28, 2012 Messages 674 Aug 30, 2013 #1 Tell me whats significant about this picture and win one random scrap.
H Humility The Humble Thread Junky Joined Jun 15, 2012 Messages 878 Aug 30, 2013 #2 Your hats are not strange?
F Fluffy Forum Fiend Joined Nov 28, 2012 Messages 674 Aug 30, 2013 #4 Honorbound said: You're using a razorback. Click to expand... HAH funny, but no :/ That weapon is actually good.
Honorbound said: You're using a razorback. Click to expand... HAH funny, but no :/ That weapon is actually good.
N Nix EGO Is My Life! Joined May 14, 2012 Messages 4,695 Aug 30, 2013 #5 Ahaha I get it. Clever, with the name change. Clone394, amirite?
F Fluffy Forum Fiend Joined Nov 28, 2012 Messages 674 Aug 30, 2013 #6 Honorbound said: Ahaha I get it. Clever, with the name change. Clone394, amirite? Click to expand... CONGRATULATIONS YOU WON A RANDOM SCRAP!!! I thought this would have taken a little while longer for anyone to figure out :/
Honorbound said: Ahaha I get it. Clever, with the name change. Clone394, amirite? Click to expand... CONGRATULATIONS YOU WON A RANDOM SCRAP!!! I thought this would have taken a little while longer for anyone to figure out :/
C CrashRIT EGO Zealot =(eGO)= Joined Nov 1, 2012 Messages 1,820 Aug 30, 2013 #7 Aint nobody got time to keep track of name changes foo!!!
S Sanctified Aberration Thread Thumper Joined Jan 6, 2011 Messages 1,004 Aug 30, 2013 #8 Ha, I was going to guess that your sniper looked like Boone from Fallout New Vegas. Has your wife died recently? Do you feel very mopey about it?
Ha, I was going to guess that your sniper looked like Boone from Fallout New Vegas. Has your wife died recently? Do you feel very mopey about it?
Capital Orange Forum Fiend Joined Jan 10, 2013 Messages 593 Aug 30, 2013 #9 i guessed it pretty much immediately but someone already got it :<
5 5starGeneralAlphaSnake Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 18, 2007 Messages 3,272 Aug 30, 2013 #10 Clone something or other.. Now where my hat?
G Goz Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jan 10, 2011 Messages 2,371 Aug 30, 2013 #11 Fluffy said: HAH funny, but no :/ That weapon is actually good. Click to expand... Oh boy a weapon that can protect me from backstabs when Spies can just shoot me 3 times.
Fluffy said: HAH funny, but no :/ That weapon is actually good. Click to expand... Oh boy a weapon that can protect me from backstabs when Spies can just shoot me 3 times.
F Fluffy Forum Fiend Joined Nov 28, 2012 Messages 674 Aug 30, 2013 #12 Goz said: Oh boy a weapon that can protect me from backstabs when Spies can just shoot me 3 times. Click to expand... Most spies that I encountered are noobs and im usually surrounded by my teammates so they just ignore me.
Goz said: Oh boy a weapon that can protect me from backstabs when Spies can just shoot me 3 times. Click to expand... Most spies that I encountered are noobs and im usually surrounded by my teammates so they just ignore me.
Puliping Forum Fanatic Joined Mar 12, 2013 Messages 968 Aug 30, 2013 #13 If people didn't yet get it, I'd say it's weird because you're in Loadout D. D = Loadout for Random stuff + PAN
If people didn't yet get it, I'd say it's weird because you're in Loadout D. D = Loadout for Random stuff + PAN