5 5starGeneralAlphaSnake Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 18, 2007 Messages 3,272 Sep 3, 2013 #1 YES! Blackmesa tuesday, we can do it like a hour before the event or like after. I missed it on sunday for reasons and stuff, i just wanna play mesa.
YES! Blackmesa tuesday, we can do it like a hour before the event or like after. I missed it on sunday for reasons and stuff, i just wanna play mesa.
S spax Active Member Joined Jul 20, 2013 Messages 328 Sep 3, 2013 #2 we should have an aperture laboratory tuesday ;-;
5 5starGeneralAlphaSnake Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 18, 2007 Messages 3,272 Sep 3, 2013 #3 Is there a map for that?
Maserati It was never a phase! =(eGO)= Joined Jun 29, 2013 Messages 5,838 Sep 3, 2013 #5 Yes!! I would say version but Full metal will hang me.
Fullmetal EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Jun 2, 2010 Messages 5,281 Sep 3, 2013 #7 I say no to a black mesa tuesday. Reason being that we have it once a week already. We're not having the same event twice in one week. tl;dr No.
I say no to a black mesa tuesday. Reason being that we have it once a week already. We're not having the same event twice in one week. tl;dr No.