Fullmetal EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Jun 2, 2010 Messages 5,281 Sep 7, 2013 #1 I hope everyone had fun tonight. If you have any screenshots or replays to share, feel free to post them here. Any questions, comments, or concerns about the event or the EC team, please PM either myself or Sephiroth.
I hope everyone had fun tonight. If you have any screenshots or replays to share, feel free to post them here. Any questions, comments, or concerns about the event or the EC team, please PM either myself or Sephiroth.
F Fluffy Forum Fiend Joined Nov 28, 2012 Messages 674 Sep 7, 2013 #2 I though Seph was a S-Class sniper so I only aim for him. Why do people want to kill me when I go spy?
I though Seph was a S-Class sniper so I only aim for him. Why do people want to kill me when I go spy?
noblenote Thread Thumper =(e)= Joined Oct 20, 2011 Messages 1,133 Sep 7, 2013 #3 ♫ Ba-Ba-Boom Maggot ♫