Gta5

GTA 5 Rules

I'm having a blast playing GTAV. Rockstar really outdid themselves this time. Only negatives so far were bugs where I didn't receive the money from selling stocks and my cars disappearing from my garage.

It looks like this is a problem that many people are having. I assume Rockstar will have a patch coming soon.
 
Anyone having good online experiences now that it is out? I couldn't even connect to the race against Lamar (tutorial mission) until this morning, tried several times last night.

Trying to get through the tutorial stuff but not too much luck. Gotta give them some time to sort their server issues out.

It's a bit flustering. Especially when the excuse is "higher then expected demand" for servers. As if they didn't watch the day 1 sales numbers at all or something.
 
I honestly think we should just wait a few more days before connecting to the online mode. I managed to connect a couple of times and play, even managed to reach rank 5, but the next time I tried to play online again, my online character got deleted. I had to do the Lamar intro missions again. Fortunately, everything went smoother because, I manage to successfully start the first race mission after going back to the home menu, and restarting GTA V for a few times.


From what I understand from the post in the information center, since eGO is a trademarked name, I don't think an eGO crew can be created without asking permission from someone in the council.

Or, unless we have an official crew already?

As for me, I play on the PS3 and I just finished the first heist mission that involves all three major characters. I'm about 30% complete if I remembered right. :D
 
Make sure you switch to one of your offline characters (Michael, Trevor or Franklin) if you're playing online and decide to stop. It saves right before it switches characters.

I played at length today and had some fun. Already annoyed by racist brat kids on the mics so I would love to have an eGO crew to roll with and play the missions with.

Has anyone else done Crooked Cop yet? That mission is a blast. Seriously. I could play that the rest of the year lol.

Yes we would need Council permission to setup an official eGO crew, but eGO isn't really about console divisions or anything like that.

I am thinking we should start a crew, give it a unique non-eGO name and just have it be our unofficial rally point for connecting and playing together.

I'm playing it on XBox 360, loving it and if someone wants to add me just PM me with your gamertag.
 
I just got GTA V today (I know, later :/) and I plan on getting through the story and playing online. Add me on Xbox LIVE! Jigglez2011
 
From Rockstar:

Note: Please do NOT use the “Retry” button after receiving the message “Rockstar Cloud Servers are unavailable” as this may result in loss of character data. If you are trying to access GTA Online and Rockstar Cloud Servers are unavailable, please exit to GTAV Story Mode and try entering GTA Online again through the Pause menu in Story Mode. We will be issuing a title update that will fix this issue as soon as possible.
 
Still some connection problems, but otherwise once I'm in I haven't had any issues since Saturday's patch. Even have my 2-car garage now. Very fun.
 
Great game but i need some people that will do missions. Im tried of getting killed after each mission for my car and money... PSN: TwiggyCore
 
Played for my first time today. Enjoyed the game, I never did get GTA 4 but played a lot of vice city and SA. The game seems like it could grow on me. I really want to try online play next, I hear good things.
 
Is there still interest in coordinating eGO players into a crew together? I thought there was one started up by Penguin but when I went to click on it it didn't exist anymore.

I'll gladly start a crew for eGO players, it won't have the eGO name and therefore it will be relaxed concerning eGO rules, basically I don't like a lot of swearing. However, before I start it I want to make sure there is interest and that players will join.

So again, this is for XBOX 360 players of GTA V, if you would like to get in a crew with other eGO members on 360, please let me know, or if someone has started one already, post it here and lets all join up.

My favorite missions are Top Fun and Crooked Cop, would absolutely love playing them in full groups.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top