So long... farewell...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who will be the principal attraction during Karaoke nights now?

But seriuosly, good luck there. We'll miss you.
 
karaoke nights are gonna be like "HAH SO WHEN'S WIZ...oh yeah..." and then silence and quiet sobbing for the rest of the night
 
Banned.

We understand. There's room to move over there. The criteria for DL are much lower; q.v. Beta.

/me runs

I can honestly say I never thought I'd see Idol running
Maybe it's some new form of trolling we just don't understand yet




I still don't think you're making a very wize decision, Wize, but you'll be back, so it'll be OK in the end


Also, the Sound of Music reference is not lost
 
Wize you might be "gone" from the TF2 division but, CS:S is just up the road passed the osu!, L4D2, and DoD and their mini game server is fun. Its not good-bye yet! cya later! :D

Also, i vote for dragging wize down from cs chat for the live performances (or a small invasion):P

50jwqg.jpg
 
Gonna miss you Wize :,(. You were a fun RH leader and we will miss you
 
ps. i was over in wize land and they had a Goldeneye 64 map in their minigame server. I fell in love!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top