I may have left but my laptop hasn't

Fluffy

Forum Fiend
Joined
Nov 28, 2012
Messages
674
For sweet mercy, my laptop is throwing a tantrum when I play any other game other than TF2. The problem has gotten so bad that I have gotten strip, gutted and clean to make sure it would stop shutting down randomly(no luck what so ever).

Right now I'm at a crosswords trying to fix this laptop or get a new one, this laptop won't let me play the game of my new division, and i am seriously wanting to get rid of it. If it doesn't comply with me, then it is off to android hell.
 
Its a siiiign!!.. well maybe a sign. As I suggested before, switch laptops with jhnsn :)
 
So your laptop is the replay bot huh! that explains it!
 
Yours is the inverse of mine lol.

I hope you get it fixed! It's good that Chinese prices on anything tend to be cheaper.
 
I like this Pupling cat. There's someone who understands what is important in life.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top