- Joined
- Jun 23, 2007
- Messages
- 2,454
Hey guys, im trying to get COD4 from steam (thanks to Mostly Harmless
) and I see this on firefox AND the steam store through steam ----> [link=hyperlink url]http://www.steampowered.com/v/index.php?area=game&AppId=7940&cc=US[/link]
And as you notice, there is NO PURCHASE THING >_< I dont really want to download from other places, I like the convinence of steam, im thinking they stopped people from downloading it because maybe they had to many people downloading it? giving there servers a break maybe?
Its not the age thing, Ive already made sure I had an older date on there.
please help!
) and I see this on firefox AND the steam store through steam ----> [link=hyperlink url]http://www.steampowered.com/v/index.php?area=game&AppId=7940&cc=US[/link]And as you notice, there is NO PURCHASE THING >_< I dont really want to download from other places, I like the convinence of steam, im thinking they stopped people from downloading it because maybe they had to many people downloading it? giving there servers a break maybe?
Its not the age thing, Ive already made sure I had an older date on there.
please help!
















That's what I did.

