Newbies

I'm doing well, how about yourself? Also, welcome to eGO and the TF2 division :)

If you have any questions feel free to add me on steam or any other eGO member.
(Oh I don't own any of those games listed, sorry xP)
 
Hey guys I'm new here. How you guys doin? :facewall::facewall::facewall:
Anyone here play Minecraft/ FTB/Tekkit

Am doing fine I've played a crap ton of Minecraft and the mod packs that you listed probably over 4000 hours of playing all 3 of them.
 
Hi der

I play MC, but I stopped when the server started lagging a few days ago. I'll get back into it.

Eventually.
 
Hello! I play MC from time to time, usually on the eGO server or playing some hunger games on others :)
 
I've played quite a bit of Minecraft and FTB. I quite enjoy it, but have only been playing off and on of late. I'm too busy coding, playing TF2, attending college or studying. But they are lots of fun.


You should check out the eGO's Minecraft division discussion if you're into that. Like Honor said, it's having some sort of weird technical issues at the moment, but they should have that fixed soon once they figure out exactly what's going on

(eGO's Minecraft server is at mine.edge-gamers.com in case you didn't know)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top