It be a pleasure to be here.

Neptali

I made one post
Joined
Sep 5, 2013
Messages
2
I figured I would take the time to introduce myself to eGO.

Howdy!
Ya'll can just call me Nep, Neptali, Gabe... whatever you feel more comfortable calling me.
I am an average gamer that enjoys playing the following games:
Team Fortress 2
Lotro (The Lord of the Rings Online)
Ragnarok Online 2
APB Reloaded
Spiral Knights
Planet Side 2
and many, many more :D

Feel free to add me on steam, I wont bite or anything. But I must warn ya, that I work most the day so you may not see me online a whole lot.

I found out about eGO when I got a random game invite on TF2 from a close friend of mine. Ever since then I have been playing on the eGO servers from time to time.

Hope to get to know ya'll in the near future. ;)
 
Welcome to the cat in the hat, anime, photoshop, gerbil, cake division!! I must ask you please dont feed the animals and please not to eat the aperture cake. :D

Join us on vent :P
 
Last edited:
Whoa, APB still exists? That game was doing awesome, then just kind of vanished from the public completely.
 
Welcome to the cat in the hat, anime, photoshop, gerbil, cake division!! I must ask you please dont feed the animals and please not to eat the aperture cake. :D

Join us on vent :P

yes dont eat me pls :C
 
Hello, and welcome, to the Cat in the Hat Anime Divison!
I really don't know why we are the Photoshop division...
Hope to see you on the servers!
-Puliping
 
Welcome to the cat in the hat, anime, photoshop, gerbil, cake division!! I must ask you please dont feed the animals and please not to eat the aperture cake. :D

Join us on vent :P

And don't give the cake to the animals. Or the animals to the cake. Or the hats to the cake and the animals. Thanks
 
If you still haven't been scared off, welcome to dabes division in eGO. As you can see, we are a bunch of crazy yet fun-loving people.

I look forward to playing with you on the servers and at the events. Check out the Event Info Thread to learn all about the events we host. :)

- Kazoo
 
Welcome to the cat in the hat, anime, photoshop, gerbil, cake division!! I must ask you please dont feed the animals and please not to eat the aperture cake. :D

Join us on vent :P

I am here to represent the gerbil part of the division.. so welcome! Hopefully I will see you on the servers/at events soon :)
 
oooooooooooh so your that one person on my friends list that I didn't know was on my friends list but is still on my friends list for some reason.

Also Welcome!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top