New HD being installed

ColSndrs

Famous
Joined
Feb 1, 2012
Messages
567
I may be out-of-game for a few more hours. I ran out of HD space and am installing a new HD (500 GB SSD HD) right now. Using an iPad to access the forum in the mean time.

Can't wait to see how fast this SSD HD operates.

Now I just have to work on boosting my reflexes and game play.
A goblet of virgin goat blood should work, right?
 
Last edited:
Wow! This new SSD HD is FAST. 20 seconds from pushing the power on button until it is ready vs 67 seconds with the old HD.

If only I could improve my reflexes that well.
 
I wish I had a job and money.

But I haven't gotten to play with you yet, I hope I get to soon!
 
You were pretty good when I played with you the other day :P

I get lucky sometimes. :confused1:

Now if I can only get Windows7 correctly installed through BootCamp (need it for something else). :chair:
 
Last edited:
These just dipped in price, im going to get one: [ame]http://www.amazon.com/Samsung-Electronics-EVO-Series-2-5-Inch-MZ-7TE250BW/dp/B00E3W1726/[/ame]
 
I put my OS (Win7) on a SSD. Boot time is amazing. I restarted it 3 times while making this post and never had to stop typing once.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top