About me - Introduction

Don't even get me started about football. My freakin' Air Force Falcons just blew the game with 30 seconds left. We're off to a 1-4 start. It's so painful to be a fan of a service academy fan, I just screamed expletives and had to take a 15 minute walk to detox. :(

Oh, welcome to eGO btw. :p
 
Welcome to eGO, enjoy your stay :P eGO is a great place and even though I'm just getting used to the TF2 community, I already love it. Just moved over from the, now disbanded, Call of Duty division. Considering the fact that you already have experience with TF2 enjoy killing me! Don't touch my hat though D:< I like my Gibus -.-
 
Welcome to the insanity. :lol:
Like everyone else said, don't worry about your age. It's a non-factor. Maturity is what counts (we forgive occasional lapses in sanity).
Hope you find eGO to be a second-family. Everyone here is very friendly, only a few bite (*cough* GERBIL! *cough*).

What did I do.. I don't bite, only hugs ;)
 
Hey EpicMonkeySlaya! I remember meeting you the other night in the event! Hope to see you around in the servers :)
 
Hey! I myself am 14 and 8th grade. I hope to see you around on the servers and get to know you. Server ranks by me:

1: Dustbowl
2: Egypt
3:2fort
4: Harvest
5: foundry
6: Payload
7: Valve Maps (sry VM obsessors)
 
Hello, and welcome to eGO and the Cat in the Hat Anime Division! (aka TF2)
Hope to see you in the servers! Also, we have servers/groups in other games! Check them out soon!

What did I do.. I don't bite, only hugs ;)

Hugs with knives, right?

EDIT: Remember, it's always Kazoo's Birthday, except when it really is.
 
Hello, and welcome to eGO and the Cat in the Hat Anime Division! (aka TF2)
Hope to see you in the servers! Also, we have servers/groups in other games! Check them out soon!



Hugs with knives, right?

EDIT: Remember, it's always Kazoo's Birthday, except when it really is.
Indeed, and ubersaws.
 
Hello and welcome! Hope you enjoy your stay!
You only must answer this one question: Pyro?

Welcome to the insanity. :lol:
Like everyone else said, don't worry about your age. It's a non-factor. Maturity is what counts (we forgive occasional lapses in sanity).

What's sanity?:P
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top