- Joined
- Dec 8, 2007
- Messages
- 129
Anyone know of an unconventional sentry placement in any map? One of my favorites was just discovered by myself about 20 minutes ago.
Long story short:
In 2fort -
I was on battlements, noticed a soldier running into the front doors below me. I jump off the battlements, he shoots a rocket, I faceplant the rocket and land on the center balcony between the two bases. I set up a teleporter and two other engineers use that to set up a base on the far side of the balcony, killing everyone who does not use the sewer.
Too bad that will never happen again..
This was one I notified everyone of my tele. And Shade was talking about something else I believe.
EDIT: Feel free to explain how to configure the thumb tag so the above image does not stretch your web browser..
Long story short:
In 2fort -
I was on battlements, noticed a soldier running into the front doors below me. I jump off the battlements, he shoots a rocket, I faceplant the rocket and land on the center balcony between the two bases. I set up a teleporter and two other engineers use that to set up a base on the far side of the balcony, killing everyone who does not use the sewer.
Too bad that will never happen again..
This was one I notified everyone of my tele. And Shade was talking about something else I believe.
EDIT: Feel free to explain how to configure the thumb tag so the above image does not stretch your web browser..


















